Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Twitter is not a waste of time. You just need to know how to use it.
Twitter can be confusing and so many people think it is a waste of time. We are here to show you how to use Twitter so it is useful to you and your business.
Firstly, trackable links are very important. You want to know if you are sending out tweets to your followers, which ones are getting the responses that you need, which ones are people clicking on, how many people are actually taking action on the information you are sending out.
The other point is being able to schedule that so you don’t have to log into Twitter every 10 minutes to go and post a tweet. There are tools that you can actually set up so that while you are travelling or while you are sleeping or whenever you want, you have got tweets going around round the clock as much as you need to. So, you don’t need to keep logging back in every day to make sure that you have got information and your followers are interacting with you. So, it’s an awesome way to keep the conversation alive without having to log in every single day. We will show you these in this episode
In this episode we cover the following topics:
- How to set up your profile so you can easily be found and look professional
- Types of tweets and what to consider when tweeting to entice more followers and user involvement
- The art of getting the right kind of followers
- Twitter etiquette – what you should consider when interacting with others
- How to use links in your tweets with mini urls