Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd
Legal Notices, Terms & Conditions
Website Services Terms & Conditions
In order to purchase an Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd (AYB) website package you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
AYB reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its products to anyone.
Individual accounts are to be used by the account holder only. Individual account holders are not permitted to sell, resell, store or give AYB’s services or private content to third parties. If AYB does not receive your completed questionnaire within a 3 month period from the date of your order and payment, your account will be suspended. Reopening your account will incur a $100 administration fee. If your account remains suspended for 3 months, your account will be closed completely after 6 months and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited and you will need to purchase a new package.
During the mockup choice and design phase of your project(s), if you do not sign off your design within a 3 month period, AYB reserves the right to suspend your account. Reopening your account will incur a $100 administration fee. If your account remains suspended for 3 months your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
We work in a 3 phase structure.
PHASE 1: Mockup Choice or Design
For our standard web packages once you choose a design we will code your site. Should you wish to change the design further or make additional alterations you will need to buy our Custom Web Pack.
For our custom websites you will be delivered 2 custom mockup designs. You will choose your favourite and get up to 3 revisions. Should you want any additional design options both in the mockup phase or after your sign off on the design you will need to buy our Custom Web Pack.
PHASE 2: Coding and Development
Once Phase 1 is signed off we code your design as a website you will have an opportunity to provide feedback for any alterations of your content. This does not include changes to structure of design, but only to placement of all content you provide.
PHASE 3: Testing and Making it Live
Once Phase 2 is signed off we will do final hookup of your forms and testing throughout on different browsers and device sizes. We will make the site live on your choice of domain and hosting. Once live, should you wish to have any more changes you can purchase a Custom Web Pack.
2. Cancellations & Refunds
For paid in full: All fees paid are non-refundable after your questionnaire is returned to AYB or after 14 days has passed since the date of fees paid. Refunds will be less a $50 administration fee.
For payment plans: Your payments are linked to 3 deliverables which are the design mockup stage, coding and development stage and making the website live. Once each of these milestones are approved they are non refundable.
If the customer’s website has been terminated due to cancellation or expiration of hosting or domain registration, AYB can not be held accountable.
All requests for cancellations or refunds must be made by emailing your Project Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website Design & Support
AYB websites are self-managed and AYB is not responsible for any copy, editing or updating of the client’s website. Once your website is signed off AYB is under no obligation to do any work on your website unless contracted to do so.
AYB has a help desk and you can submit your tickets at http://aybhelp.com. In some cases you may be required to purchase a Custom Web Package for the work you want completed. If you engage AYB to also host your website, AYB does not allow any of the following content or websites to be stored on its servers:
(a) Illegal material, including copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material of any type in violation of any Federal, State or Local law or regulation anywhere in the world.
(b) Scripts – any script that creates a load on the server will be removed.
(c) Warez, including pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide ‘links to’ or ‘how to’ information about such material.
(d) Adult material, including pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content of any type. In addition to this websites are not allowed to link to this type of content. What constitutes ‘adult material’ is entirely at the discretion of AYB.
(e) Websites that promote the sex service industry, which includes but is not limited to prostitution or ecdysiasm.
4. Domain Registration
You are responsible for registering your own domains.
AYB and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable, under any circumstances or legal theories whatsoever, for any loss of business, profits or goodwill, loss of use or data, interruption of business, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if AYB is aware of the risk of such damages, that result in any way from the Customer’s use or inability to use the online services or the software, or that result from errors, defects, omissions, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance of the website, servers or the software.
Use of any information obtained by way of AYB is at the Customer’s own risk, and AYB specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
The Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold AYB harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against AYB, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by the Customer, its agents, employees or assigns. The Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AYB against Liabilities arising out of;
any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with AYB
any material supplied by the Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party
AYB is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone.
General Terms & Conditions
If you are visiting this page you may have been directed from one of our group of websites Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd operates.
- No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website or advice, products or services provided by Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
- While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, or services being rendered, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
- Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd and those participating in the event, purchasing products or services make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
- Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- By undertaking these services provided by Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered here or at an Event.
- You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
AutoPilot Your Business Legal Disclaimer and Notice
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided by Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd, neither the author nor the publisher nor Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This publication is not intended for use as a legal source or accounting advice. Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd wants to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All users of this information are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or federal laws or regulations may apply to the user’s particular business.
The purchaser or reader assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information provided by Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd.
Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, including federal and state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader.
Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd, publisher, author and marketing agents assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish and abide by all legal requirements as far as all marketing material and advice that Autopilot Your Business Pty Ltd provides to you.