Landing pages are the most powerful tool you can use to build a list or sell products.
Okay, we are talking about How to make a landing page – what they are and why you must use these and how to use them as well.
So, big picture – what is a landing page? A lot of people think “Oh, yeah. Okay, great, I am just going to sell stuff on my website. I am going to build my website and then sell my products and services there” but when in the website you have a lot of distractions going on. If you have set it up right as per our past podcast, you will have your Facebook ‘like’ boxes and different opt-in forms and your blog and all sorts of things going on. So, if you get somebody there and you are trying to get them to buy something from you or do something with you, there is a lot of distraction.
They might start clicking around and unfortunately click off your site and go somewhere else. So, a landing page is an environment you set up online that has one purpose and one purpose only and that is to get the visitor to that page to do something. It can be to buy something or to opt-in to your list or interact with you in some way but it only has one outcome and that’s to do one thing with you on that page.
1) What is a landing page? What it is not? And most importantly how do you sell more stuff or build a list using a landing page?
2) Learn how to make a landing page and where to include the following:
- Opt-in form or Sales Button
- Sales copy
- Credibility points (as seen in, testimonials, phone number)
3) What is split testing and why do you want it?
4) Ways of directing traffic to the page
- From your own site from the menu or banners
- From ads
- From social media
5) Examples of winning pages
Check out Landing Page AutoPilot for 11 amazing video tips!