Get access to the best automation tools and advanced strategies for using Twitter for business.
One of the things first and foremost about the whole entire Twitter social media platform is that it is not there just to be pushing sales information out to people you are following. If you go back to businesses pre-internet days not that long ago, they were doing their business on foundations of good relationships, knowing, liking and trusting people that they would like to do business with and that is exactly the same as any of the social platforms. You really want to be building that relationship with your followers so wants to see more and wants to get more from you and also essentially buy from you whatever products or services you may have. So, the trap with a lot of these automated services is that it’s easy to line up a whole range of Tweets all saying “Buy my stuff”, “buy my stuff” and then just posting them out ad nauseam. You will quickly lose interest, you will quickly lose connection and engagement with people. So, one of the things that you want to make sure is you are not going to do that. You can also use automation tools in conjunction with actually engaging live with your actual followers as well.
In this episode we jump into advanced techniques for how to use Twitter for business marketing.
Learn how to:
- Advertise on Twitter with promoted tweets, targeting followers, promoted accounts and promoted trends
- Use Automation Tools such as HootSuite and TweetDeck
- Get ideas of what to tweet – stufftotweet.com or alltop.com
- Get leads falling into your lap with and twilert.com by setting up alerts with people who use your keywords, competitors’ names or your name.
- Use TweetChats for your business
You can learn more about the fundamentals in our past Episode 9 – How to Use Twitter.